Posted on November 12, 2012 by Dave Thompson
Leave a Comment
We just had a beautiful weekend here. Saturday it was sunny and the temperature was near 70 degrees. Today, just two days later, it was 29 degrees when I got up to walk the dogs this morning. Winter is definitely on its way. …
Category: Central, Home, Loss Control, Personal, Prevention
Tags: alternative heating sources, carbon monoxide, FEMA, fire, fire extinguisher, fireplace, furnace, heating fire, portable heater, Safety Tips, smoke detectors, space heater, wood stove
Receive notifications of new posts by e-mail.
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Sign me up!
Visit us on Facebook
Powered by WordPress.com.