Posted on April 10, 2013 by N Gately
The lead story on today’s local evening news covered another in a recent string of apartment fires in the San Antonio, Texas area. As I listened to interviews with apartment residents whose lives had been impacted in a sudden, terrible…
Category: Central, Home, Personal, Prevention
Tags: apartment fire, arson, confined fire, cooking fires, fire, fire extinguisher, grease fire, homeowners insurance, kitchen fire, National Fire Protection Association, renters insurance, Safety Tips, smoke detectors, stove, structure fire, unconfined fire
Receive notifications of new posts by e-mail.
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Sign me up!
Visit us on Facebook
Powered by WordPress.com.