Posted on February 27, 2014 by Ryan Phelps-Franco
Leave a Comment
It was May of 2005, just months after I purchased my first home, that I learned first-hand just how devastating a fire can be. I was 23 years old and just two years out of college. I thought I knew enough…
Category: Central, Commercial, Home, Personal, Prevention
Tags: electrical circuits, electrical hazards, electrical safety, faulty wiring, fire prevention, licensed electrician, Safety Tips
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Sign me up!
Visit us on Facebook
Powered by WordPress.com.