Posted on November 12, 2012 by dthompson62
Leave a Comment
We just had a beautiful weekend here. Saturday it was sunny and the temperature was near 70 degrees. Today, just two days later, it was 29 degrees when I got up to walk the dogs this morning. Winter is definitely on its way. …
Category: Central, Home, Loss Control, Personal, Prevention
Tags: alternative heating sources, carbon monoxide, FEMA, fire, fire extinguisher, fireplace, furnace, heating fire, portable heater, Safety Tips, smoke detectors, space heater, wood stove
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Sign me up!
Visit us on Facebook
Blog at WordPress.com.