Posted on February 27, 2014 by Ryan Phelps-Franco
Leave a Comment
It was May of 2005, just months after I purchased my first home, that I learned first-hand just how devastating a fire can be. I was 23 years old and just two years out of college. I thought I knew enough…
Category: Central, Commercial, Home, Personal, Prevention
Tags: electrical circuits, electrical hazards, electrical safety, faulty wiring, fire prevention, licensed electrician, Safety Tips
Receive notifications of new posts by e-mail.
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Sign me up!
Visit us on Facebook
Powered by WordPress.com.