Welcome to Central’s Blog! We want your experience to be informative, engaging and fun. While we encourage an open forum for sharing thoughts and ideas, we ask that you follow a few simple guidelines while visiting our page:
- Protect yourself. Please do not post any personal information including your policy number or your payment, contact or claim information.
- Stay on topic. Keep your comments relevant to the posts and discussions on the page.
- Be respectful. Defamatory, harassing, obscene, discriminatory, or similarly inappropriate language, comments, or images are unacceptable and will be removed.
- No soliciting. Third-party advertisements and posts that promote or solicit will not be permitted.
- Be authentic. Share video content, links, photographs and text if you have rights to it. If you don’t, don’t post it.
- Practice integrity. If you are an employee of or an agent representing the Central Insurance Companies, you must make it known.
Comments posted by community members do not necessarily reflect the views of the Central Insurance Companies. Central Insurance reserves the right to remove any content which we deem in violation of these guidelines. Please reference our Terms and Conditions for detailed community guidelines.